Group Finance Reports Analyst/Developer
My client is searching for a new Financial Analyst to join their collaborative and friendly team, utilising your advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, and ETL development (using SSIS Packages) to bring data-driven insights to advise senior stakeholders and enhance and develop their data solution.
My client is a large technology firm that specialise in data solutions, they have been growing in the United Kingdom after expanding further from their main base in another European market. They have grown organically and have expanded their corporate function in which they now need a dedicated report developer to work alongside senior managers throughout the UK.
As a financial reports developer, you should be able to work effectively with stakeholders to establish and define requirements, pushing back when necessary to deliver an effective data solution you will work to first, improve existing ETL links, then moving on to work with stakeholder and developing new links and reports.
While technical skills required for this role range from strong excel skills through to working with SSIS packages, you will need to be confident and muster excellent communication skills to work effectively with senior stakeholders within the business particularly finance initially.
- Experience working to develop ETL links through SSIS packages.
- Excellent verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to utilise SQL server and work with SSRS and excel for report building.
- Experience working with SSRS/Reporting Service.
- Can build reports and dashboards to highlight different areas of the business.
- Previous work with the finance department.
My client is offering a generous compensation package of up to £55,000. In addition to unique benefits and a bonus package.