P2P Procurement Operations Team Lead
UK nuclear-licensed site specialising in safe, cost-effective, and reliable uranium enrichment services. If you are looking to build your career in an ambitious company, we would love to hear from you
Functional expertise in SAP and P2P processes manages a team that utilise SAP Procurement modules. Leads the delivery of transactional procurement activities to a high-performance standard with an international remit. Is expected to understand and work within international constraints, and will continuously improve operations with a view to harmonise globally setting best practice minimum standards, whilst managing delivery to a range of stakeholders and suppliers.
Key accountabilities include;
- Management of resources to ensure timely delivery of P2P activity in line with business requirements and ensuring compliance with group policies.
- Provide coaching and advice to requisitioners on the P2P process. Develop and deliver training and/or training materials to support global process improvement.
- Leading the team to provide first-line support to operations on supplier performance management, working on conjunction with senior buyers and category managers to drive improvements
- Create and maintain P2P procedures, work instructions with supporting process flow maps to ensure process excellence and standardization inc replenishment stock
- Cleansing of quality data in the SAP production system
- Assist with the roll-out and ongoing management of Card Payments
- Lead Automation projects to reduce the number of P2P transactions required and improve approval flows for P2P
- Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree (or equivalent) level and demonstrate experience and a demonstrable track record in:
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders and operating in different cultures, ideally across geographies
- Able to work in a cross-functional team and work autonomously
- Highly motivated and accountable to drive continuous P2P performance in efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience of leading a team to provide first-line support to operations on supplier performance management solid knowledge of leading project management techniques and skilled in leading project teams on implementing the P2P procurement strategy and delivering against appropriate objectives with minimal supervision.
- Setting standards for documentation management, knowledge management, and administration which ensures adherence to regulatory obligations, to ensure interests are fully protected throughout the P2P lifecycle.
- Managing ambiguity and being confident to take accountability for creating a governance model, resource plan, and delivery plan to meet the business requirements efficiently
Excellent package and progression potential