Chief Financial Officer
Parkinson Lee Executive Search are the retained partner to an international financial services organisation in the appointment of a CFO to be based in either the North of England or London.
Reporting to, and working closely with the CEO, the CFO will be a key member of the Executive Team and be instrumental in ensuring the organisation meets its strategic objectives. You will provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organisation, and key responsibilities will include:
- Optimising and leading the investment strategy & portfolio while maintaining compliance with investment policy
- Participating in the development of the corporation's long-term plans and programs as a strategic partner to the CEO and wider Exec Team
- Acting as a sounding board and strategic business partner to the CEO, and playing a significant role in influencing the direction of travel for the organisation
- Devising and delivering the overall financial strategy of the organisation ensuring adherence to all relevant regulatory frameworks
- Ensuring the credibility of finance by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist the CEO/ Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities
- Responsible for annual and longer-term strategic planning
- Lead the annual budgeting process seeking to continually improve the process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets
- Overseeing the group's statutory reporting and year end process
- Ensuring all functions and programs under your scope of responsibility are performed within established budgetary parameters, to include performing cost control activities, monitoring revenues and expenditures, and ensuring sound fiscal control
The successful candidate will be an experienced finance executive with extensive financial services experience, ideally within an international organisation. You will be an outstanding finance and change leader with a proven track record of delivering continuous improvement. In addition to first rate communication and presentation skills, you will possess the gravitas to build relationships and influence at Executive level both internally and external with a range of stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion about this appointment please contact Lee Bhandal at Parkinson Lee on 07590 529274, alternatively apply online.