Development Manager - Data Centres
We are looking for a Development Manager to drive the development of both new and existing data centres across the UK and Europe.
This new role is on offer with a well-known, international Data Centres company that has recently grown quickly through acquisition and new project wins in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in their EMEA growth strategy. The Development Manager evaluates new sites, drives cost and schedule, and is involved in the project life-cycle from inception through to handover.
- Assisting in identifying, selecting, and acquiring new sites;
- Provide support to Construction PM Team from concept through handover; Drive scope, schedule, and budget decisions to completion including managing internal/external project teams and contractors;
- Report status of all projects; Support PM team to establish budgets, analyse design impacts on build costs and submit approval packages;
- Coordinate with the site to define project requirements;
- Collaborate with sales/marketing to provide technical support wherever needed.
- Construction industry experience is required, with several years within corporate real estate.
- Data Centre experience is preferred, not required.
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of real estate finance and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant Development Management experience.
A competitive salary and benefits/bonus package.