Sales Manager - UK & Ireland
Leading a UK team, the Sales Manager has approximately three direct sales reports.
The role will be to further grow the UK & Ireland sector selling capital equipment and automated robotic systems through a well-established dealer network.
Fantastic employer with huge brand reputation for high quality and innovation. A market leader that values their people and customers.
The Sales Manager is responsible for initiating, executing, and critically evaluating methods, and strategic activities regarding the sales and business development of systems, spare parts, and services ensuring budgeted profitability, including the leadership and development of the Commercial Team.
The Sales Manager will be responsible:
- Within the Group dynamic, based on market opportunities and threats, the definition of the sales business strategies and road-maps regarding products and/or product groups, including feasible pricing, time-lines, investment analysis, and related image
- Initiating, leading, executing, and evaluating periodically - financial - budget & forecast Sales processes
- Monitoring operational and financial performance of the Sales Team as a basis for continuous operational, financial, and - interactive - social growth and improvement based on solid KPIs, including cash collection
- Translates customer needs, trends, and requirements - via the Product Managers & Research and Development - into new product ideas and/or commercial solutions based on the in-depth understanding of the market, the product, trends, and the application(s) and area(s) in which it is used and how it is used
- Continuously and structural organised transformation of experience and knowledge regarding products and/or product groups to dealers, end customers, and employees, including all related communication
- Through leading by example, to professionally develop the sales team in all areas in terms of appearance, attitude, energy, focus, understanding customer requirements, commercial
The Sales Manager will have:
- MSc degree in Business Science, Marketing and/or Engineering or equivalent
- A proven track record in capital equipment sales via dealer networks; plant equipment, automation, robotics, off-road vehicles, or AGV's.
- Preferable experience in Agriculture
- Excellent leadership and management skills; equipped with strong and effective communication, interpersonal & listening skills
- Background in leading organisational change & transformation
- Passion for either; agriculture, capital equipment, and/or Automated Solutions.
Competitive base salary and package on offer