This role will form part of the senior management team ensuring the engineering team is a pro-active and forward-thinking unit.
Our client runs a sizeable manufacturing unit in North Nottinghamshire supplying market-leading products into a national marketplace.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for meeting KPI's and maintaining a strong Health and Safety Environment at all times whilst motivating the team to ensure PPM's, commissioning, and repairs are met.
A day to day responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and schedule PPM's
- Manage Capex with a large project imminent
- Hold meetings to discuss performance against plan
- Ensure health and safety is prioritised at all times
- Manage a team to work to KPI's ensuring product is delivered to the customer on spec
- Encourage a strong team culture to increase team performance
The successful Engineering Manager will have a range of the following:
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Ideally fast-paced manufacturing background (FMCG, Automotive, Packaging, etc.)
- Ability to schedule PPM's and delegate tasks to a team effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead a team and build team culture
- Ability to fulfill the companies needs long term
- Ambition to progress in career and lead development within team progression.
Competitive Salary Plus Package