A London based Lloyd's market insurer are searching for a head of financial reporting to join them on an interim basis.
Insurance experience is essential (Lloyd's ideal). The client are also meticulous about finding both leadership experience and technical know-how, so this person must be capable of managing a 10-20 person team, whilst also being the senior point of contact for all technical aspects of the role.
Skills and experience required:
- An understanding of IFRS, UK GAAP and overseas GAAP. The UK Combined Code and the COSO Internal Control Framework is also highly beneficial.
- Experience of insurance accounting (and financial reporting most importantly), for the Lloyd's Market
- Experience of interpreting and implementing complex accounting standards
- Experience of team management
- Experience of senior level stakeholder management
- Experience of analysing complex accountancy & financial information