Product Manager - Telecommunications
Product Manager - Telecommunications - Telecoms - IT Products
A fantastic opportunity for a Telecommunications Product Manager to join a nationwide brand looking to expand on their product function.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a Product Management role for a telecommunications company and will have managed a range of IT/Telecommunications products.
A nationwide company operating in the travel sector looking to expand its product function. This particular role is sitting in a high-growth area of the business looking after their connectivity products.
The successful candidate can expect to work with key stakeholders to identify requirements and own the delivery of the necessary processes to improve the end-user experience.
You will also own and agree on all variations to standard products with technical and asset owners, making sure commercial and operational aspects have been considered adequately, that will enable the wider brand to bring its services to market as efficiently as possible and within its governance regime.
As well as the above, you can expect to own and maintain:
- Product / Services Roadmap
- Documentation and Service catalogs
- Product marketing requirement specifications
The successful candidate will need to display the following skills and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or above
- Deep knowledge of IT/Telecoms products as well as their linked technologies
- Demonstrable experience having worked in a large-multidisciplinary experience organisation where you have worked on complex technical services and used to change.
- High analytical and comfortable working with large budgets/finances.
- Significant experience in leading industry processes such as Trouble 2 Resolve (T2R) Order 2 Cash (O2C) and/or ITIL.
- Fantastic communicator and able to work effectively with virtual teams in environments where there are many reporting lines.
- The successful candidate can expect the following:
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + unrivalled benefits package
- Location: Milton Keynes (within 90 mins commutable distance)