Head of FX Risk
6 days left
The candidate will need to be able to span the spectrum of Foreign Exchange from strategy through to risk management.
- Developing best practice (including hedging instruments and strategies) factoring external environmental and macroeconomic changes
- Identification, measurement and control of risks
- Valuation of net exposures and hedging instruments
- Deployment of appropriate technologies, vendors and process enhancements
- Extensive experience working in finance, treasury or risk (with a focus on the management of FX risk)
- Extensive working for a non-financial institution
- Understanding of FX regulatory requirements, particularly in illiquid currency markets, spanning numerous global jurisdictions
- Experience working for a multinational company
- Exposure to Treasury Management Systems (e.g. Quantum, SunGuard)
- Understanding of accounting principles such as Hedge Accounting and FX decision making
This is a senior position within a well-established and well regarded department reporting into an UK based Head of Treasury Risk. The role comes with a substantial compensation package befitting the seniority of the role.
The firm is looking to commence interviews imminently, if you are interested in applying please respond with your CV.