Our client, a FTSE 250 Business and a significant player within the Property development sector, is seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the position of Finance Manager for one of their most profitable operating divisions. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will fulfil a senior finance business partnering role with the business. It is highly likely that there will be opportunities to progress your career to become a Finance Director over time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Finance Director in the running of the finance function.
- Provision of accurate and timely management information, cash projections and financial analysis.
- Operational liaison across a multi-disciplinary management team, integral in operational decision-making
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Professionally qualified Accountant
- Current or previous experience of working within the Property / Construction Industry
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.