Director of Supply Chain & Operations
- International High growth business
- Manage the operational relationships with international 3pl partners
About Our Client
Headquartered in Berkshire our client is recognised market leader in the supply of innovative products to a niche sports sector. This privately owned business has attained considerable growth and success in their international markets which has been underpinned by the development of a broad range of products sold to an enviable international client base The business is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate for investment and further international growth. As a result, there is a need to recruit a Director of Supply Chain and Operations to play a pivotal role in the ongoing development of this small high growth business.
Reporting to the CEO the key responsibilities will include:
- Operating as a member of the senior leadership team, take responsibility for the ongoing development and deployment of a supply chain and operations strategy that will meet the goals of the business
- Overseeing the day to day management of the supply chain and operations ensuring a first-class service to their customer base
- Managing the commercial and operational relationship with international 3pl partners and the outsourced manufacturer
- Providing strong and inspirational leadership to a small team
- Maintaining close working relationships with in-country sales teams and product distributors to ensure operations meet the market demands
- Working with the R&D team to support the development of new products.
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will have a demonstrable track record of success operating in a supply chain and operations leadership roles gained in international high growth SMEs. You will have extensive experience in managing the commercial and operational relationships with international 3pl and outsourced manufacturing partners. Exposure to the US market would be a pre-requisite. Of equal importance are strong leadership skills coupled with excellent commercial awareness. In addition, you will have outstanding interpersonal skills that will enable you to embrace and drive an open and customer service focused culture in this outstanding business. The role will require frequent travel.
What's on Offer
c£90,000 plus benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFEJN -082020-991864Z