Non Executive Director (Qualified Social Worker) - nfp IFA
As the Non-Executive Director, you will be an integral part of the Strategic Planning of this well-thought of Not-for-Profit, Independent Fostering Agency. You will need have a thorough understanding of Operations within Not-for-Profit organisations.
This Independent Fostering Agency have offices based across the East Midlands, Yorkshire and the North East but you will need to be based within a commutable distance of these offices. This is a Part-Time position where you will be working a minimum of 30 days per year which equates to 1.5 days per month, on average.
What is on offer for you as the Non-Executive Director:
- An annual retainer of £3,218
- An hourly rate of £58.23 per hour
- An excellently run organisation
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Non-Executive Director:
- Strategic Planning
- Independent Reviews or Performance and Resourcing
- Contribution to Executive Decisions with degree of Objectivity
- Budget Management
Requirements for you as the Non-Executive Director:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Significant experience of working within a Senior Management position in an Independent Fostering Agency
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: North East/Yorkshire/North East Midlands
Salary: An annual retainer of £3,218 and an hourly rate of £58.23
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!