Head of Data Science
6 days left
Head Of Data Science
Up to £150,000
Fully Remote Recruitment Process
Data Science| Remote Interview | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | Software Company
My client is looking for a forward thinking Head of Data Science who lives and breathes data science. The role will be to head up their rapidly growing data analytics team.This is a fantastic opportunity for any seasoned data scientist looking to work with a household brand with a stellar reputation and ambitious growth plans to match.The team is responsible for providing analytical support related to user growth and content, performing market and competitive analysis, identifying key trends and telling stories with data. You should be passionate about finding insights in large data sets, synthesizing and communicating results, and driving practical business impact. The team will work cross functionally with the product, engineering and finance teams.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Facilitating the process of deploying machine learning models into production.
- Collaborate and work in tangent with different business and technical teams
- Work to develop a deep and complex understanding of customers
- Lead the design and implementation of analytical systems
What my client is looking for:
- Substantial experience with managing Data Science teams
- Stellar programming background in Python and R
- A strong background in Data Science, ideally in a Fin tech environment
- Strong academic background, ideally a PhD or Masters i.e Maths or Computer Science If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
The role doesn't provide sponsorship and you must have the right to work within the UK.