Head of Applications - Private Equity
6 days left
A prestigious Private Equity Firm is seeking an experienced Head of Applications to join them as part of their rapid business growth.
This is a leadership role within their growing IT function and will be responsible for owning the centralisation of application management and programmes to ensure correct user adoption and efficiency. Once you have established an application function you will then be responsible for evolving capability as data owners. You will be responsible for everything data related, from storage, governance and control through to consumption and analytics.
They are looking for an individual with experience working within a Senior Applications or Management capacity alongside a proven track record in the creation of strategic roadmaps.
- Responsible for the development, ownership and maintenance of platforms and successful road mapping
- Oversee the successful implementation of new applications as part of wider organisation platform
- Analysis and assessment of applications and identification of gaps in application service and framework
- Responsible for the centralisation and consolidation of all applications to increase efficiency
- Provide ideas to enable the improvement of technology processes across the business
- Build out a successful applications team in line with business growth
- Experience working in an applications leadership or management capacity within IT for Private Equity or Hedge Funds
- Proven experience in contributing and leading the creation of strategic roadmaps for long term technology efficiency
- Proven experience in the consolidation of complex environments whilst maintaining functionality
- Experienced in the running of large programmes of work
- Experience with eFront and Baxon desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Private Equity organisation and be the heart of their IT Applications function.
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity please get in touch with Leanne Calveley at Twenty Recruitment.