Head of UK Service Delivery - Fund & Corporate Services
2 days left
Manager of teams that look after the following:
- Review of Net Asset Valuation (NAV) files for a variety of Private Equity funds, ensuring their accuracy and compliance with DBFS procedures
- Review of annual financial statements
- Calculation and processing of fund capital calls and distributions
- Assist in the preparation and completion of the audit process for assigned relationships
- Assist in staff collaboration and ensure that client deliverables are being met
- Responsible for the consistency and accuracy of assigned relationships
- Submission of regulatory and tax filings on behalf of clients
- Regular interaction with clients, fund directors and other relevant parties
- Cross selling in new services, with existing client base.
- Supporting regulatory changes that impact both the firm
- Visiting clients on a regular basis, and keep abreats of their corporate strategy
- Boosting the profitability of the client portfolio by ensuring the firm has covered every aspect of our clients operating model.
- Working together with different departments in the group across Europe.
- Proven track record of managing large teams. This role will have 8 direct reports with a total team of 70 people under them.
- Well established industry experience looking from previous service delivery, operational or client relationship roles.
- Excellent knowledge of asset servicing industry
- Extensive experience in asset services or corporate services firm.
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and of the different investment categories.
- English language needed