Senior Management Consultant - Turnaround & Restructuring
eMagine Solutions are working with a leading consulting company who service clients within the Aviation, Aerospace and Defence sectors They are seeking a pre-eminent player in the Turnaround and Restructuring arena who can provide cutting edge solutions to the most complex business challenges and crisis scenarios.
Through continued expansion, they are looking to recruit a senior hands-on consultant who have gained 'high-impact' consulting and industry experience, on major turnaround/restructuring programmes across a variety of sectors.
- Market leading salary package with strong bonus and extensive benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance etc)
- Unrivalled project exposure, working with/on the a prestigious and challenging projects
- Huge career progression potential in a highly collaborative and expert environment
My client is looking to recruit seasoned consulting professionals who have gained exposure to a wide landscape of restructuring and turnaround scenarios.
Key Skills/areas Of Competence:
- A combination of Top-Tier Consulting and Industry experience gained within financial/operational restructuring
- Functional expertise to include:
- Financial and operational turnaround programme experience
- Cash and working capital management
- Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models
- Formulating, reviewing and analysing business plans and financial forecasts
- Implementation of cost reduction programmes
- Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles
- Balance sheet restructurings
- Conducting Independent Business Reviews (IBR's)
Key Words: Turnaround, Restructuring, Balance Sheet Restructuring, Cash-flow, Working Capital, Transformation, Operational Restructuring, Financial Analysis, Modelling