Acrow Recruitment are working with a leading building contractor to source a Project Director to take charge of a prestigious, high-rise residential scheme in Greenwich.
Our client have a long history of undertaking and successfully delivering a wide range of projects, providing a first-class service to their clients in both private and public sectors throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The Project Director will take charge of a new Design and Build, 23 story, residential scheme in South East London. The project value is circa £52m.
- Overall responsibility for the management and successful delivery of projects.
- Co-ordinate the production and management of the project program.
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to the Project Team, both during the pre-construction and construction phases.
- Providing specialist technical leadership.
- Resourcing the project and monitoring against budgets.
- Implementation of best practice in project controls.
- Produce the maximum return to the company without compromising contract, legal, quality or safety.
- Monitoring sub-contractor performance.
- Ensuring effective procurement and supply chain management
- Create good working relationships by acting in a respectful and professional manner at all times.
- Extensive management experience on large scale projects.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent.
- Background in large scale, high-density residential or commercial construction.
- An analytical, methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to motivate a team whilst recognising the needs of other departments and individuals
- Have sound commercial awareness and the ability to accept accountability as well as responsibility.
- Ambitious and self-motivated
This role will suit a Project Director or Senior Project Manager who has a proven track record of delivering similar schemes for reputable main contractors.
An industry-leading salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person