Project & Lab Engineer
5 days left
You will work on all phases of the packaging development, testing and qualification processes for a customer base ranging from Food to Pharmaceuticals.
My client is a global packaging business serving a diverse customer base including the food, pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
As the Project & Lab Engineer, you will work on all phases of the packaging development, testing and qualification processes for a customer base ranging from Food to Pharmaceuticals.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing internal consultancy solutions
- Packaging Development
- Testing and Qualification
- Development of pre-qualified product lines
- Operational excellence initiatives
As the Project & Lab Engineer, you will have a proven track record in a project or lab based engineering role. You will have worked in highly regulated environments and will have translated the needs of customers into high quality and commercially profitable product solutions.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Successfully managed multiple projects within a technical environment
- Experience in creating, reading and translating technical documentation, protocols, drawings etc.
- Experience in using 3D CAD software
- Ideally completed a degree in Engineering, Product Design, Packaging Technology or similar Graduate qualification
c£40,000 to £50,000 DOE plus benefits