Data Governance Manager
6 days left
My client are a global business based in Hemel Hempstead who are undergoing a number of projects around ERP implementation and upgrades. They require a Data Governance professional to take a lead/manager role as part of a global operation.
My client are a global organisation who take Master Data seriously. They have a high performing data governance function and are hiring for a talented individual to take this further.
As a Data Governance Manager you will take the lead role in data projects for the business, from strategy to implementation. You will drive improvement across data management processes, implementing a methodical approach in assembling the business' workflow to make it sustainable and capable of widespread adoption.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing existing process flows and developing ideas for efficiency
- Establish new processes and assure quality standards are adhered to
- Eventually you will be involved in delivering the training strategy and onboarding of new starters to the SAP solution
- Managing relationships across the business within a global structure
- Coordinate internal resources and delegate tasks
- Bridge communication gaps between systems
- Monitor project performance and track progress against set goals
Essential skills and experience:
- Solid Master Data / Data Governance experience within a lead or managerial capacity
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Project delivery/project management
- Knowledge of change management
Desirable skills and experience:
- SAP experience
My client offers a starting salary up to £60,000 and the opportunity to be part of an exciting, changing technology landscape within a fast-paced global set up.