Interim Commercial & Project Lead - Utilities
3 days left
Draw up and manage delivery against MSP plan, holding business stakeholders to account, driving inputs on time, to the right quality into the procurement process.
My client are a major energy / utilities business in Yorkshire.
- Form part of a matrix project team with regulation, procurement/category mgm't, HR, business leads, Strategy, etc.
- Draw up and manage delivery against MSP plan, holding business stakeholders to account, driving inputs on time, to the right quality into the procurement process (market engagement materials, contract drafting, specs, requirements, procurement evaluation, etc.) - key theme is to get inputs that allow the market some flexibility about how to deliver - will be hard to drive a change in mindset
- Support review of outputs throughout the process for congruence with aims, support in making key decisions, in particular with regards to commercial positions, timing and feasibility of implementation
- Drive through and PM mobilisation and business changes required to deliver benefits
- Experience of major change projects in large organisations, ideally in utilities or regulated industry
- Experience of major procurements, not necessarily doing the do (procurement will do the mechanics), but driving the process
- Significant project and programme mgm't experience, recognised qualifications would be ideal (e.g. PMP, Prince 2, Agile, etc.)
- Experienced in using MSP or similar packages
12 - 18 month contract with a very competitive day rate