Chief Financial Officer
Harper May is currently working with a PE backed technology start up company based in Central London. While the company is a relatively new player in the industry, they have experienced major growth in their turnover every year so far and have recently gained significant Private Equity investment. The company is now looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to join their team and help drive the company even further forward, and help them achieve their high ambitions
- Leading, developing and expanding the finance team.
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance.
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the company hits its strategic milestones.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes.
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to expansion and effective growth strategy.
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand.
- Liaison with investors and banks and acting as 'the face of finance'
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ACA.
- Must have prior Tech experience.
- Must have Private Equity experience.
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.