Interim Head of Human Resources
Russam is working with a fast-growing international wealth management company. There are circa 400 staff across London and various locations in southern Europe.
Role & Responsibilities
There is a requirement for an Interim HR professional to help out during a sensitive time to provide “gap cover” and move forward the HR programme. We are looking for a generalist who will fit nicely into this successful and busy organisation.
The Desired Applicant
The successful interim Head of Human Resources will have:
- HR generalist experience with hands-on experience handling all areas including: recruitment and contract handling, training & development, staff relations, staff pensions and health insurances
- Experience in the financial advisory / wealth management sector; and good understanding of the offering across tax, estate planning, pensions and investment management
- Experience of contact centres would also be desirable
- International experience would be desirable and understanding of working in different cultures
- High work rate and easy going and friendly approach to doing business and getting on with people
- Up to date knowledge of employment issues across the EU; not necessary expert knowledge (they have law firms to help here)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in/register and upload a relevant CV. No other documents are required at this stage.