Business Analyst - Oracle Fusion GL Specialist (Home Based Role)
Our client is a large, ambitious and rapidly growing Japanese multinational that has acquired several UK businesses in the professional services industry. We are now looking to consolidate the ERP set up to harmonise management information to better enable decision making and clear oversight of performance.
With that in mind, we are seeking an Oracle ERP Finance Business Analyst (with detailed understanding of Oracle Fusion, GL, AP, AR and File based loader) to commence data transfer and data reconciliation and potentially to stay for a lengthy assignment supporting a Lead Oracle certified specialist to deliver the end product.
To apply for this position, applicants will need to:
- Have in depth understanding or Oracle Fusion, GL, AP, AR (essentially, an end to end process understanding is required)
- Be experienced in data migration/configuration
- Be familiar with UAT/SIT Process and able to produce documentation/Test scenarios
- Have knowledge of accounting services
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity
Each subsidiary has their own accounting system now so the accounting data format differs from subsidiary to subsidiary
To transfer such data to Oracle ERP Cloud, the interim (reporting in to the Lead) will be required to map out processes to fit to the relevant format and the role will entail:
- Defining the mapping
- Applying the mapping definition to mapping tool (a separate consulting firm is developing this with Excel macro, but will need some manual operation)
- Running the tool (or manual operation), to enable local data transformation to ERP Cloud format
- Conduct the import operation of data created by "C" operation to ERP Cloud
(The consulting firm will provide training for those tasks first)
Essentially, the first part of this engagement will incorporate A-D operations identified above
Some technical tasks will need to be learned, like error handling or checking reports to match numbers etc.