Head of Engineering / Fintech
Head of Engineering / Fintech/ £120,000 - £150,000
Location - Central London
My client is a fintech company, voted in London top's 25 start ups are going through a period of expansion having received series B funding. They have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Engineering to come on board and help double the size of the existing team of 10+ software developers, QA's and product managers in the next 6 months.
The successful Head of Engineering will have the following:
- Able to operate at a strategic level, who can be hands on.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- *Excellent man management skills and the ability to abstract the best out of the tech team.
- Lead Technical teams in the past.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders in the business.
- Experience managing offshore teams would be a bonus!
- Customer focused.
- Have helped develop and manage development teams as well as getting involved in recruiting the best talent.
- Background in technologies such as .Net/ Azure/ AWS/React/Node/Angular background desirable.
- Up to date with modern engineering practises.
- Experience supporting high transactional ecommerce platforms.
- Mentoring and sharing ideas on programming with senior developers and Architects.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical
- Income Protection
If you're interested in this Head of Engineering position, please get in touch with me, Gareth, to have a conversation around the role!
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.