Dawson Levy Resourcing is delighted to be recruiting for 3-4 Project Directors to work in either Germany, Belgium, Switzerland or London for a key client in the Data Centre industry.
- Create, deliver and own the pipeline to achieve a divisional target.
- Ensure project compliance and QHSE regulations and standards are maintained consistently across the division and where possible exceed industry standard.
- Provide leadership and development for the team of project professionals in the division.
- Building external relationships with clients and supply partners to deliver major projects.
- Responsible for initiating and delivering project opportunities, project delivery, sales/self- delivery and P&L.
- Deliver projects to completion on time and on budget to the satisfaction of all parties; customer expectations are to be exceeded wherever and whenever possible.
- Ensure project opportunities on all maintenance contracts are identified to deliver increased turnover and profit to the Division.
- Create a supply chain of exceptional delivery partners
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- a.Ensure compliance with project management policies and procedures
- b.Ensure that health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across the business and supply partner activities
- Ensure appropriate control systems are in place to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other applications as appropriate.
- Continually innovate the 'Projects' offering to generate more revenue streams and opportunities
- Responsible for generating and securing new sales to meet a financial plan of $59m in 2019.
- Responsible for leading the development and management of all bids, tenders and proposals in excess of $1.5m.
- Strategically plan and develop long term opportunities by creating a pipeline of potential orders.
- Seek out opportunities to generate revenue through innovation and different technologies.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
- Develop 'Project' case studies and marketing literature on the projects being delivered.
- Promote the 'Project' offering through raising the profile at external awards events.