About this Role:
Experienced Project Director required to join one of the UKs most successful Tier 1 contractor with a turnover of over £600M
Offices located in London, South, Midlands and North and Major Projects UK wide working on projects in the commercial, residential, mixed use, retail, student accommodation, education and hotels and leisure sectors.
To work on a £32M new build cinema complex.
Steel frame structure on top of an existing concrete structure building within a shopping village.
You will need to have experience of:
- Pre-construction early stage site set up.
- Produce and issue risk log.
- Identify all H&S issues.
- Produce detailed Method Statements.
- Support pre-contract team.
- Participate and actively contribute to the Pre-Start handover.
- Review options for construction and challenge solutions.
- Provide cost effective solutions for the construction of the works
- Identify and predict resource issues and risks, and analyse options for profitability.
- Take tough decisions to overcome issues.
- Be involved along with the QS and Site Management in the selection process for subcontractors, specialist and suppliers
- Attend progress meetings as appropriate and ensure that relevant contractors/progress reports against the programme are issued in accordance with the contract.
- Provide high level progress reports to the Directors- weekly or as required.
- Deal with all issues including complex issues to the customer and their team.
- As part of the project team ensure that works are progressed safely, to the quality, programme, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Monitor all regulatory requirements regarding Planning and Building Regulations.
- Ensure that all site administration procedures are followed and timesheets are signed-off when not verified by a Site Manager.
- Work closely with the Surveyor to ensure all cost related items are reported back and assist in the preparation of the final account.
- Assist Surveyor with final account.
About the Company/Client/Project:
- Experienced Project Director required to join one of the UKs most successful Tier 1 contractor with a turnover of over £600M
- Offices located in London, South, Midlands and North and Major Projects UK wide working on projects in the commercial, residential, mixed use, retail, student accommodation, education and hotels and leisure sectors.
- To work on a £32M new build cinema complex.
- Steel frame structure on top of an existing concrete structure building within a shopping village.
Requirements including certificates and qualifications:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry for main contractors, specifically on D&B new build and refurbishment projects, more specifically within the Education, Leisure and Commercial sectors.
- Hold or be working toward a construction / design related professional qualification - HNC/HND/Degree
- Be a member of a Professional Body
- Hold a relevant CSCS card
- Have Tier 1 experience on cut and carve projects in a live environment
To apply please send your CV by clicking on Apply.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
alltek specialise in build vacancies and is a leading Recruitment Consultancy in Southampton