I am currently working with one of the North West's leading High-Rise Residential builders that deliver schemes ranging from £15m to £200m in both Manchester & Liverpool. The business offers an early engagement solution when working with key clients, working from a blank sheet of paper and developing the design & development phase, then negotiate to deliver the project and deliver it.
Turnover 2019 - Circa £90m.
With further anticipated growth on the horizon, the business is expected to increase their turnover next year by £30m.
I am looking for a Project Director proven and capable of delivering New Build schemes in excess of £40m, ideally with high rise residential experience. Involved from pre-construction through to handover. Full project life cycle involvement. I am looking for 2x Project Directors, both for the below;
£40m High Rise Resi in the North West - Starts 2020
£70m High Rise Resi in the North West - Starts 2020
- Offering Value Engineering options to the client
- Devising a robust programme with the Planning department
- Managing risk
- Overseeing design
- Close client engagement and attending client meetings
- Strong CV - proven track record of delivering new build projects (Building Sector) in excess of £40m.
- Experienced working in Pre-Construction.
- Strong management skills.
- Able to manage and motivate teams in a pressured environment.
- Strong Health & Safety standards.
Located in the North West
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Adam Parker at Edge Careers.