Job Title: Finance Director
Reports to: Managing Director
The Finance Director will be part of the Board of Directors and Senior Executive Management Team. Manage the Finance function of the Business providing Management Information and an IT platform that allows future Business growth and enables Industry leading Customer contact. Participation in an MBO is expected.
- Ensure Business systems are 'œfit for purpose' and have suitable security and support.
- Ensure the Business systems can support the strategic vision of the Business.
- Manage and develop the Finance function providing Business information to the Board and Executive.
- Ensure legal and statutory business compliance and develop good relationships with External business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the Business and build a Team to deliver the Business Plan objectives.
- To work towards an MBO with other members of the Board.
- Principal responsibilities as Member of the Board
- To participate in Board Meetings and other activities as directed by the Board and to promote, protect, develop and extend the business of the company.
- Comply with all statutory, fiduciary and common-law regulations.
- Contribute to the effective leadership & management of the company.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve company defined targets for long term growth and profitability.
- Produce with other Board members, an Annual Budget and a Rolling 5 Year Plan.
- Provide oversight to the performance of the Executive Management.
- Participate in an MBO and share future ownership of the Business.
- Principal responsibilities within the Executive Management Team
- To implement strategic plans to achieve Company defined targets.
- Manage and develop the Finance function and IT department to achieve business plan aspirations for growth, quality, and customer service.
- Produce an annual budget and continuously review the 5 Year Plan.
- Lead effective and creative process improvement through collective participation and individual accountability.
- Ensure that the Business systems are 'œfit for purpose.'
- Produce and deliver monthly KPI's and hold a monthly Team Brief to communicate the outcomes.
- Manage and mitigate Foreign Currency risk.
- Manage and advise on Company related Insurances, Legal matters, Pension scheme and Tax issues.
- Support and facilitate the successful introduction of new products and market initiatives in support of strategic plans for growth.
- Create individual objectives aligned to the Business Plan that are assessed via the Annual Company Appraisal process, with Personal Development Plans (PDP's) resulting for all direct employees.
- Degree qualified in a Financial or Business related subject.
- Have excellent experience with the Microsoft suite of software.
- Ensure excellent knowledge of Manufacturing systems and Business reporting.
- Proven Man management skills.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy