Project Director | £90,000 - £115,000 | East London | Construction | Permanent
Lead from the front in this Project Director role.
It's really quite simple. We are looking for a Project Director with proven experience of delivery and serious presence to take an important role within this highly successful main contractor.
The Project Director will be joining a business working on a wide range of projects in multiple sectors including but not limited to education, residential, mixed use, hotels and retail.
This particular project is a £100m+ flagship residential project in East London comprising around 20 storeys of affordable housing, with a go live date set for the beginning of 2020.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Strategically delivering projects to completion, in this case a £100 affordable housing project.
- Liaising and working in conjunction with clients, sub-contractors and colleagues.
- Promote exceptionally high levels of health and safety awareness on site and throughout the business.
- Acute awareness of the programme and the ability to identify, anticipate and deflect problems as the project progresses.
- Reporting to senior team and actively leading and participating in progress meetings.
- Comprehensive experience in a Project Director capacity within main contracting environment.
- Proven background of working on large scale projects.
- Exceptional construction knowledge.
- Awareness of current health and safety legislation and regulations.
- Flawless communication and interpersonal skills.
Prove your credentials with one of the best in the business
If interested, please click on Apply.