Central London, London
£80,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Following a number of recent acquisitions, one of the UK's top digital agencies is hiring for an Operations Director with strong process improvement and implementation experience.
In this role, you will oversee both Digital and Creative Delivery teams across Europe, working closely with leadership teams to ensure a joined-up approach to Digital and Creative Delivery as well as accessibility across the agency network.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working in a senior Ops role in an agency environment.
The Operations Director will:
- Oversee both Digital & Creative Delivery teams in London, building and deploying processes that align with the business plan.
- Communicate these processes throughout the agency network, ensuring consistent staff training.
- Collaborate with the leadership team, ensuring that client needs are met, the delivery team is accessible, and quality and profitability standards are defined and adhered to.
- Support on recruitment, training & development and staff retention.
You should have:
- Proven experience creating and implementing workflow and processes in an agency environment.
- Experience leading teams at Ops Director level.
- Strong digital experience including knowledge of website development.
- Managed international (co-located) teams in the past.
- Experience working with clients.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: