Project Director - Civil Engineering
My client is a World Leading Construction and Civil Engineering Company.
They have secured a place on the GEN 4 Southern Counties framework managed via Hampshire County Council giving them the ability to tender for individual projects with the following characteristics.
For major Civil Engineering works, including; structures, rail infrastructure, airports, rivers, canals and coastal, flood defences, landscaping, waste facilities and highway infrastructure.
Having successfully positioned themselves on this large framework are seeking the services of an experienced Project Director from a strong Civil Engineering background, ideally from a Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor.
Broadly the details of the contracts are as follows:
- NEC4 Engineering Construction Contract (ECC) options A to E
- NEC4 Professional Service Contract (PSC) to be used for Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) up to £250k
- Individual project value ranges from £8m to £150m
- Framework commencement 1 February 2020
- 4 suppliers will be on the framework