Our client provides a full range of landscaping, forestry and fencing solutions for 40 years. They are highways approved contractors to carry out works on Sector Scheme 2A, 2C and 18 for the Highways Agency. They have the capacity to create, improve and care for the surroundings of all highways, from minor roads to motorways.
Due to our client having a good record of securing work, they are working on a major project within Cambridge and need a senior contract manager.
- Our client is looking for an experienced senior contact manager who has a large capital on highway and civil contracts on a landscape prospective.
- You will report to the Regional Director and will be responsible managing the on going project across Cambridge.
- Will steer the project delivery teams and engage with the client to manage expectations and delivery requirements.
- Will have and managed large value projects in highway and civil, preferably degree educated.
- Will be keen to join a team that is known to be the ones to beat and have the necessary leadership skills to ensure project delivery.
- UK Experience essential.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CM/789/04 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.