Finance Director - Hillingdon
£100K (Neg) + bonus, company car, healthcare and benefits
We are looking for an experienced Finance Director to join this successful, dynamic, expanding and entrepreneurial company to assume full responsibility for all financial aspects of their hospitality business - branded high street operations.
You will ideally have some relevant sector experience gained in hospitality/restaurants, and you will be a confident and highly competent accountancy professional with extensive knowledge in budget preparation, setting and monitoring and financial forecasting.
They are a forward thinking company and management team passionate about what they do, about delivering results through their people, and about striving to succeed through innovation and best practice.
They are looking for someone like minded to join them.
You will need a driving licence.
Role - Finance Director
As the Finance Director you will:
- Take overall control of the company's finance team
- Work closely with the CEO, board and senior executives
- Plan and coordinate the annual budgeting process
- Produce statutory accounts
- Deliver finance projects
- Oversee capital expenditure and the budget
- Complete periodic reviews and analysis of financial data
- Perform post-investment audits on capital investments
- Manage cash flow planning
- Ensure compliance to all internal systems and policies
Attributes - Finance Director:
- Ideally experience as a Finance Director in restaurants and hospitality
- Accountancy qualifications to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Working knowledge of current accounting software
- Strong IT skills - keeping abreast of new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonel skills
- The ability to operate at strategic and operational levels
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Coaching, mentoring and performance management abilities
- Able to display high levels of energy and dynamism to thrive in a fast proactive environment
- Willingness to travel
- Integrity, drive, and determination
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is going places with constant investment, new openings, strategic growth plans, and a great attitude and work environment.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.