Head of Group Finance
3 days left
Job title: Head of Group Finance
Salary: Competitive package commensurate with experience
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Innospec Inc. is a Nasdaq listed global specialty chemicals manufacturer with sales of approximately $1.5bn, employing around 2000 people in 23 countries across EMEA, Asia Pacific and The Americas. Innospec’s global scale, local capabilities, and relentless focus has seen it deliver impressive levels of profitable, sustained growth, with sales trebling over the last 20 years driving a market capitalisation in excess of $2 billion. Innospec is an ambitious, and dynamic organisation with a high performing leadership team. A recent promotion has created an opportunity for a new Head of Group Finance to join the business reporting directly to the CFO. We are looking for candidates who are looking to develop their careers with an ambitious and dynamic global organisation.
- The Head of Group Finance will be responsible for leading the Group Finance Function, ensuring that this global, US listed business meets all financial reporting requirements (internal and external), and is compliant with Sarbanes Oxley.
- The Head of Group Finance will be required to deputise for the CFO on occasion, and project manage business critical projects and support further growth (both organically and through acquisition).
- Credibly represent the business, both internally to Board and Audit Committee, and externally to auditors, investor relations, lawyers, insurers and banks.
- ACA qualified finance professional with relevant PQE and appropriate technical experience in either a global business of scale or a leading accounting firm.
- Excellent technical expertise of US GAAP, consolidations, internal/external Group financial reporting, SEC reporting and significant experience of Sarbanes Oxley and robust financial control.
- The leadership skills to manage Group finance, be a leader in the wider finance function and manage business projects.
How to Apply
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners:
Amy Parkinson, Principal
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 498 3423
Closing date for applications: 21st November 2019
Apply for Head of Group Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly