Head of Aftersales
7 days left
Set up and lead a new greenfield aftersales spares business unit. UK and International markets.
A P&L accountable role for a growing specialist products manufacturing business.
This is a broad ranging P&L accountable leadership role within a highly respected and growing market leading manufacturer of complex specialist products. The client is making a significant investment in a new green field site to provide an aftersales service to its growing and significant in field customer base which covers a widespread UK & international footprint. There is an existing nucleus of current business established but their potential in aftersales is significant and they would like to maximise this through this investment and newly created senior appointment.
- Reporting to the Managing Director the focus of the role is to design, build and develop the infrastructure of the site to meet the current and future business needs
- To develop and implement a new spare parts system that will integrate with current business workflows and ensure that a world-class aftersales spares service is delivered both effectively and profitably
- You will build the team, establish a world-class leading edge infrastructure and manage the procurement and materials and parts
- You will also ensure the highest standards of health and safety, compliance and employee engagement
- The company sells its products both on a direct to end user basis and also through distributors and they are looking to establish an aftersales business unit which is performance optimised in terms of customer engagement
- Candidates will need to be highly experienced General Managers with proven senior level experience in aftersales and have worked within leading manufacturing companies who supply international customers
- You will need to be graduate qualified and have most likely progressed in your career through aftermarket sales and into P&L management in a relevant environment.
- You will be comfortable managing budgets and forecasts, building and leading teams and know absolutely what world-class customer service looks like.
This is a rare and excellent opportunity for you to make your mark and grow this business to its full potential. The company has a can-do culture and is a major employer on a steep growth curve with the resources and capability to support this investment. The salary and benefits is designed to attract best in class and you will be expected to live within the North West close to the Head Office.
Please forward in absolute confidence a full curriculum vitae, to Adderley Featherstone by clicking on the apply button and completing a short application.