7 days left
A key leadership role covering a substantial commercial, residential and rural property portfolio in the UK and overseas, as well as leisure and tourism enterprises and a boutique venture capital business. The successful candidate will lead the in-house finance function and represent Estates’ interests with its key lenders and advisers as well as playing a crucial role in the Senior Leadership Team, supporting the Chief Executive to deliver the Board’s Strategic Plan.
- Lead and develop the in-house finance function to ensure it provides insightful management accounts, completes timely reporting, and delivers a robust financial planning cycle
- Use the Estates’ relationships with its professional advisers to optimise capital and income tax structures and planning
- Oversee the development of a treasury management strategy and foster productive relationships with lenders
- Analyse opportunities for diversification, investment and development within the context of the Strategic Plan
- Act as Company Secretary for the Estates’ businesses
- A commercially driven and progressive qualified accountant who enjoys analysing, distilling and communicating financial information to facilitate effective decision-making.
- An inquiring mind, committed to continuous improvement and capable of building respectful relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- A confident executive who has the gravitas and communication skills to influence decision-making within the Senior Leadership Team and at Board level in a multifaceted business.
- A determined but humble leader who is sensitive to the heritage and ethos of a multi-generational family business and committed to securing the long-term prosperity of all its stakeholders.
- A property asset management background and knowledge of trusts and diverse corporate structures would be advantageous but are not pre-requisites.
Please apply by uploading your CV below, quoting reference L193, enclosing a copy of your CV and giving full salary details.
For further information please contact Richard Langton on 020 7917 9456.
Tarver Melrose (www.tarvermelrose.com)
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly