5 days left
c. £100k, plus Benefits
Our client is a market leader in its field. A manufacturer and part of an international group, it has a range of products that lead the way in terms of style and functionality. It has a dynamic NPD programme underway to maintain this standard and at the same time ensure compliance with legislative requirements.
This role, reporting into the MD, has total responsibility for the finance function coupled with IT and facilities. The post is open due to the impending retirement of the current incumbent.
- Lead the finance function in a manner that ensures management, group reporting and statutory accounting information is produced in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with colleagues on the Senior Leadership Team in interpreting financial information and offer advice and guidance in a way that supports the tactical and strategic direction of the business.
- Review existing systems and processes, making improvements where necessary and as part of this pay particular attention to inventory management.
- Manage and develop the finance team such that they are seen as being constructive and helpful across the business as a whole.
- Qualified accountant. With relevant PQE which must include time within a sales led, manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of business improvement through implementation of finance based initiatives which have a positive impact on operations processes and commercial performance.
- A team player with a hands on, can do mind-set and as such is able to inspire reportees and be respected by peers.