Interim Head of Customer Experience and Communications
Our client is a council / Local Authority in London who are looking for a high-level and professional Interim to cover the enclosed post, your role will be to:
- Lead high performing, ambitious communications, customer services, complaints, Members Enquiries, consultation and community engagement services, while driving forward innovation and improvements to increase income generation and maximise commercial opportunities.
- Strategic responsibility for protecting and enhancing the councils reputation through a highly professional communications and engagement service.
- Lead and drive the delivery and continuous improvement of the councils customer contact (face-to-face, telephone, website and digital platforms). Innovating and driving the use of digital and social media to improve the delivery of services to residents and customers efficiently and effectively.
- Lead high performing engagement and consultation services to ensure that the Councils residents, customers and community partners are fully engaged with the Councils agenda and strategic priorities, continually driving innovation through digital engagement and a new engagement strategy for the organisation.
- Lead the Council's corporate complaints and Members Enquiries service, taking a proactive approach to resolving external customer complaints and using customer feedback to drive service improvement across the organisation.