Commercial Finance Manager
4 days left
Partner Financial are working with a high growth listed technology business to identify a Commercial Finance Manager for one of their business units. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and as a result of the substantial investments made into the technology of the product and services that the business provides.
This is a high profile position, offering the successful individual both commercial and financial ownership for the business unit. As Commercial Finance Manager, you will be working closely with the Finance Director to build and deliver high quality annual and medium term strategic plans for the business unit that are in line with the overall Group strategy and direction.
- Ensuring the actual financial and operational results of the business unit are provided on an accurate and timely basis together with a concise, action orientated, business focused commentary.
- Reviewing the performance of the business units actual and forecast.
- Ensuring all material issues, risks and opportunities and identified and addressed.
- Ensuring the business unit has an up to date, high quality full year forecast that reflects the business plan.
- Supporting stakeholders and Senior Management with financial analysis to help decision making and manage the business performance through defined KPIs.
- Providing value adding financial insight, support and challenge by building effective working relationships across the business.
- Ensuring that the business unit has in place a high quality Annual Business Plan and Budget that reflects all relevant material issues and business plans, is consistent with and delivers the results required by the Long Range Business Plan for the business unit and Group.
- Proactively and reactively provide ad hoc financial and operational analysis and advice that will help the management team to deliver optimal operational performance through high quality strategic and tactical business decisions.
- Effectively deliver the best medium term financial and operational results.
- Proactively provide constructive, high quality commercially focused financial advice to the leadership team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- The ability to provide key business insight through exceptional analytical skills.
- The ability to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed.
- Ability to drive and influence commercial solutions reinforced by insight, intellect and drive.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly