Group Finance Director
Group Finance Director
Location: Hedge End
Salary: Up to £90,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to take a leadership role with NetPay Solutions Group the award-winning financial technology company bringing revolution to the card payments industry. The group delivers solutions through its NetPay Merchant Services and technologi businesses. NetPay Merchant Services limited is a UK provider of face to face and online card payment solutions distributed principally through strategic partners. technologi is a provider of customer boarding, risk management and customer self-service solutions for the merchant services industry and sell solutions to acquiring banks, ISO's and payment facilitators all over the world.
Summary of the Group Finance Director
We are looking for a commercially focused Group Finance Director to join NetPay Solutions Group Limited to lead the finance function. This role is an opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting fintech businesses in the UK today.
The Finance Director will work closely with the Managing Director, the other shareholders as well as the wider management team to define and execute a strategy that will see the business continue its growth in to new product areas and other geographical regions whilst driving top and bottom-line growth. The right individual will be entrepreneurial in their approach and absolutely committed to be an instrumental part of success story of the group.
Responsibilities of the Group Finance Director:
- Take an active role in the senior management team
- Collaborating with the Managing Director, shareholders and management team in continuing to define the group strategy and executing that plan
- Lead the finance team implementing an effective structure for growth
- Providing financial leadership ensuring the continued financial viability, probity and predictability of revenue and cost and the efficient use of resources
- Work with the wider team to own and deliver annual budgets, management information, contribute towards business plans, manage internal controls, deal with tax matters etc.
- Play an instrumental role in assembling the right detail that allows the board to make an informed decision around strategic opportunities and activities
- Working with in-house counsel on legal requirements and prioritisation of tasks as required
- Ensure we are planning technology investment effectively
- Identify and take part in opportunities for growth both organic and acquisitive
- Support the Managing Director with developing, communicating, executing and realising strategic initiatives right across the group
Requirements of the Group Finance Director:
- Must hold a current Chartered Accountancy qualification
- Experience as a FD/CFO within a business trading globally
- Board level/senior management experience and experience working in businesses with external investors, financiers and shareholders/stakeholders
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency for completing and following through on tasks as well as to resolve challenges in a timely manner
- A passionate leader who creates an environment where people are motivated to go the extra mile and put in effort to get things done
- Keen eye for excellence and is cost conscious; understands the fundamentals of running a business
- Well-structured and organised, able to balance the needs on the business, with the needs of your team and our customers/partners
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/ operation metrics
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Group Finance Director, then please apply now!