Partner Financial are working with a PE backed, high growth Media business based in Central London. With a turnover of £15 million, this highly acquisitive business is looking for a Financial Controller who can support them through their next phase of growth.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this opportunity has been created to support the business with the highest level of accounting and reporting whilst implementing appropriate operational and financial controls across the company.
The environment compliments a driven individual who is ambitious, innovative and able to deliver. Sitting within the Senior Management team, this role offers high level exposure and visibility across the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the monthly reporting process, preparing business KPIs and producing data and business analysis.
- Supporting the key stakeholders with the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Attending meetings with the senior management team to discuss and present the financials.
- Producing the statutory accounts under IFRS and responsible for delivering the audit and liaising with the auditors.
- Creating, documenting, implementing and reviewing all internal processes and controls to ensure efficiency.
- Liaising with the outsourced payroll provider.
- Ensuring that as the company grows, applicable controls and metrics remain adequate.
- Implementing a new finance system; ensuring it is rolled out successfully.
- Managing, building and developing the finance team.
- Involved with ad-hoc projects assigned by the senior leadership team.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA).
- Experience within Media is desirable.
- Experience within a start-up or rapidly growing business advantageous.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a continuously evolving environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly