Interim Head of Data Management
Interim Head of Data Management - Edinburgh
Day rate: flexible, discussed on application
Location: Edinburgh (no travel required)
Start date: November
Duration: 6 months
The Role: our client is looking for an Interim Head of Data Management to join them for an initial 6 month period to help re-design and execute their data management framework at enterprise level. This role will focus on data governance across the whole organisation, so candidates must have a proven track record of data management/data governance and experience operating at/reporting to executive level.
- Experience operating at Senior Management or Head Of level and reporting directly into Exec level stakeholders
- Experience managing teams of data quality and data governance professionals, including leadership, development and guidance where appropriate for an interim
- You should be a Data Management or Data Governance professional with a proven career history in this space and the ability to advise the client on industry standards
- Your experience should include defining and designing data management frameworks at enterprise level as well as defining and implementing data standards in accordance with current industry standards and regulations
- You should be a confident communicator and have the proven ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain buy in for the Data Management division
Please submit your CV asap if you would like to apply.