Group Tax Manager
BIE are looking for a part-time Group Tax Manager for a B2B tech firm based in central London.
This is a new role is being created for a dedicated tax professional to lead the group function and to control all UK tax matters.
The role will include:
- Oversight of tax risks around group. Support to regional teams on all tax matters. Development of group tax strategy and policy
- Group structure optimisation - legal and debt/equity funding, restructuring projects to simplify group structure
- Group reporting - responsible for supporting regional on accounting tax provisions, consolidation of group position and consideration of tax risks and relevant provisions
- Transfer pricing - calculation of management and service charges. Responsible for completion of documentation (outsourced) in conjunction with Group finance. Working with Treasury on documentation and benchmarking for interest rate costs.
- Control of tax compliance around group - monitoring compliance, tax advisors and fees. Controlling cash forecast of tax payments
- Compliance with regulation - ensuring group and regions stay up to date with tax regulation changes
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or tax professional (AAT, CTA)
- Experience in practice, ideally with an international aspect
- In-house experience or working with other business functions and overseas businesses