2 days left
Our client is a sub £100m turnover British food group with a leading presence across Grocery, Foodservice & B2B markets and a range of Brand and Private label products. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint a Sales Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director and a key member of the Board you will design and deliver a commercial growth plan to increase profitable revenues across all channels in the UK and ROI.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 8+ direct reports across 2 primary manufacturing facilities, represent the business at a senior level and work closely alongside operational peers and customers to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Will modernise relationships and leadership techniques both internal & external and represent the business at the senior level within customers organisations.
- Degree educated with extensive experience in the UK food sector and the ability to prove you can add significant value to a similar sized business during a period of growth. Brand and P/L short shelf life food experience a distinct advantage.
- You will have significant exposure to UK grocery customers with the ability to prove you can grow revenues through a collaborative approach including creating and delivering profitable long term agreements.
- An excellent relationship builder and team leader with the skills to lead a broad commercial function and the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: SD/896/99 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly