Head of Finance
A prominent technology business is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their Central London based office. They are seeking a motivated Head of Finance who will be tasked with a variety of tasks and projects.
- Motivate and manage a finance team, responsible for training and development
- Maintain a good understanding of the business and awareness of key activities and issues
- Prepare and maintain monthly, quarterly & annual reporting
- Balance sheet journals and reconciliations
- Perform variance analysis on results versus budget
- Key liaison with group reporting department to ensure consolidated accounts are delivered on time
- Work with senior teams, challenging assumptions and providing financial analysis and guidance
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place and adhered to
- Ensure that our financial systems are robust, compliant and can support current activities and future growth
- Timely completion of all statutory returns including PAYE, VAT and EC sales list etc.
An ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA professional accountant. A minimum of two years of managerial experience within a finance function is necessary. Strong technical accounting skills, exceptional organisational skills is essential, along with the ability to make thorough decisions when needed, and take accountability for outcomes.
This is a great role within a prominent company - Please don't hesitate to submit your CV if you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity.