Digital Marketing Manager
7 days left
Leading the team, you will be responsible for developing social media and digital campaigns using key tools like Google Analytics.
The school's course attendees have included global leaders and nobel prize winners from across the globe, due to their success the team is in need of an excellent digital marketer to join their summer school marketing team.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager role are:
- Leading the development within the digital sector of marketing. Being responsible for KPI's and student recruitment targets
- Developing appropriate systems and process their effective delivery of digital services within the marketing team
- Leading on discrete digital projects, participating in border, marketing and customer experience projects
- Responsible for analytics of outreach and web campaigns against KPI's, utilising tools including Google Analytics
- Being the key point of contact for their digital advertising agency. Including leasing with them on campaigns
- Collaborate with the central social media team, planning and executing paid social media campaigns
- Working with different teams to map the social media system, across their networks and develop plans for leveraging opportunities
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
- Experience leading development teams, delivering digital marketing strategies and setting KPIs
- Experience analysing web outreach campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience planning and executing paid search campaigns across channels (social and Google Adwords)
- Experience of optemising websites and reviewing customer journeys
- Experience reporting back to stakeholders on campaign performance
- Experience managing stakeholders at all levels and third party agencies
This London based Digital Marketing Manager role is offering up to £44,140. This is a chance to join a leading university and shape the careers of senior leaders world wide.
Education and training experience preferred.