Head of Supplier Quality
2 days left
We are currently recruiting a Head of Supplier Quality for a leading Manufacturer based in Coventry. With a significant investment in their state-of-the-art premises and an increasing order book, my client is looking for an inspirational Supplier Development Manager who will lead and coach the department. Whilst being at the forefront of shaping the direction of the department, you will be responsible for developing processes in line with customer requirements and provide extensive guidance to the team.
Our client is a leading innovator in manufacturing with a strong base in Coventry. The site can boast state of the art manufacturing equipment and facilities and the successful candidates will be joining a business who look to promote from within. The Head of Supplier Quality role will have full autonomy to lead the strategic direction of the department.
- Lead Supplier Development strategy, identifying areas for improvement and championing a world class culture
- Work closely with other areas of Engineering to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is adhered too
- Closely support Purchasing with supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing capabilities
- Lead NPI to ensure suppliers are capable of delivering to required quality standards
- Perform on site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of correction actions of supplier quality issues
- HNC level qualification as a minimum
- Strong Supplier Development experience
- Ideally six sigma certified
- Must be from an industrial manufacturing environment
- Significant ability to coach and mentor
Circa £70k + car & bonus