Head of Data
Job title: Head of Data
Job type: Contract
Salary: Depending on experience up to £800 per day
Reporting to: CTO
One of the fastest growing tech companies in London are currently looking for a Head of Data to come on board on a contract basis to get involved straight away with the shaping and building of the data strategy and function within the company.
This successful Head of Data will be working in a newly refurbished London based office, with access to some of the best technology within the industry, being given a chance to fully expand the different teams within the data sectors to help work to the long term goals of the company.
They are looking for someone to come in and work with the current employee's / new recruits to design and develop metrics, dashboards and reports to drive business critical decisions.
The Head of Data will also work alongside the engineering team to design and implement brand new data architecture within the business.
The Head of Data will also be comfortable working with new types of data sources, with some being unstructured and structured, and find different ways to collect these.
The Head of Data will also have a major say in machine learning projects going forward, bringing new innovative ideas to the team and driving them forward as a complete unit.
- Expert level of SQL and Python, and have a strong background of data science - particularly in leading data science projects
- Experience working across data architecture and within data warehousing, to be able to confidently manage the engineering and architecture teams
- Experience delivering end to end data science projects, particularly within machine learning
- Experience leading teams, being able to be hands on as well as direct different areas of the business to move within the same direction
- Excellent team building and recruiting skills
- Experience driving business change within a data perspective
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work as the Head of Data in a challenging yet relaxed environment, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively please contact Kieran at Premier Group on , or email .