Operations Director - South West (Education and Childrens Services)
Location - Remote
Vacancy Type - Permanent - Full Time
Salary - £85,000 plus £6,500 car allowance and potential bonus
Hours - 37.5 per week
"A unique opportunity to shape the future for children and young people"
We are looking for an exceptional, hardworking and highly motivated Operations Director to cover services across the South West.
- Provide vision, professional leadership, management and direction for the services, driving continuous improvement and innovation through the site leaders, promoting high quality standards of service to the young people, in line with regulatory bodies
- Ensure that key deliverables on quality service, employees and performance are met and exceeded. Implement robust processes to ensure consistency and safety are assured
- Provide strong and effective commercial and financial leadership and insight, ensuring budgets are exceeded, in order to sustain continued investment in the service, and to drive growth. This will include responsibility for acquisitions and bids within the area covered by the role
- Develop effective relationships, at all levels across all relevant stakeholders; to include local authorities, professionals, regulators, children and parents/carers. To use these relationships to develop and grow the service and to meet and exceed ADC targets
- Must have a thorough knowledge of relevant legislation/statutory requirements associated with SEN education and children's homes, with relevant Health and Safety legislation, and with current care practice and theories
Currently an innovative, inspirational, confident leader with previous experience in a leadership and multisite management role is essential. You will be able to demonstrate experience of improving provision, you are an enthusiastic and resilient leader who has the drive, ambition and high standards to build on achievements and further develop services.
You will have the highly developed interpersonal skills, required to act assertively across a range of situations and with a variety of audiences both internally to Managing Director level as a norm and Board level on occasions and externally with senior individuals from local authorities, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders. You will also have the ability to facilitate and co-ordinate virtual teams as well as developing positive proactive relationships with Registered Managers and the drive to ensure high quality and performance in the services.
You will be expected to combine home working with regular site and central office visits. Some overnight stays will be required. Will be required to join an on call rota of senior managers.
To apply please submit your CV.