Head of Process Excellence
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Process Excellence to work with my client; an Infrastructure organisation based in the South of England.
The organisation is currently embarking on a large-scale transformation project to replace current systems and processes with industry best practice SaaS tools, utilising standard processes. There will be significant behavioural and process changes within the organisation and the postholder will therefore ensure that all new processes fit together end-to-end, working closely with process owners within business units to ensure that metrics and continuous process management and embedded into the organisation.
The postholder will work closely with the Head of Architecture and their team of Enterprise Architects, as well as business change leads across the business.
- Lean Six Sigma methodology, tools and processes.
- Staff management (team of 2/3).
- Analysing/mapping of business processed and measuring process performance using metrics and KPIs.
- Working with and influencing Senior Managers.
- Leading a significant Process Engineering Programme.
- Application of BPMN2.0 process mapping standard.
- Driving process excellence.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you have relevant skills and experience.